Posted to rec.woodworking
alexy

Default BT3100 saw - reasons not to buy one ?

JGS wrote:

Hi Alexy,
You mean the blade guard is a PITA not the fence, right? JG

alexy wrote:

snip

The fence is a PITA to get on and off, (which I believe to be the case
with lots of OEM fences). There is a very nice after-market fence that
is easily removable while the riving knife stays in place.

Absolutely. How the heck did I ever write that paragraph? I do know
the difference between a fence and a blade guard. Honest. I do.

Thanks for the catch.