Posted to uk.d-i-y
mike

Default low pressure problem - please help!

robgraham wrote

I am expecting that my set-up - 28mm feed to hw tank and seperate 22mm
feeds to bathroom and the rest will be ok with the Grundfos pumpin the
'rest' feed. The requirement is to overcome a 2.5m head to the kitchen
where her-in-doors had me fit a continental style spray mixer tap which
is on a shower head type hose and consequently a high pressure drop.

I'm sure this will work, it's just like mine except I've only got a22mm
pipe to the HW cylinder.

Restrictions down the line, plus the cold water feed is as clear as I can
make it, make it work fine.

I would be interested to hear if your showere tap wrks well, when I had
one, a year or so prepump, it was useless, but I like them, and ir=f you
get a fairly brisk shower I'd be tempted to get another one

--

mike