Alex Wiecek

Default Lincoln Wirematic 250 problem ... Here's the manual , it contains the schematic - lincoln wirematic 250 IM453A.pdf (0/5)

mylo wrote in message . ..
I'm gonna guit while I'm behind! Iwas wrong again, there is no control
board schematic , just a wiring diagram, but i did notice a couple of
thermastats you might want to look at! Sorry I could'nt help more!!

Hi Mylo... yes, that's the manual I was talking about. You got the
wiring
diag but no control board. I think that's a non repairable item but I
might be wrong. This thing is covered with a thick layer of conformal
coating.
I did check the thermostats but I'll check them again....short them
out if I have just to make sure all is ok.

thanks!
Alex