Posted to rec.woodworking
todd

Default OT - Google

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
In article , Joe Barta
wrote:

Gee, now there's a workable idea. I say GWB just pulls his head out of
his ass and cuts off all trade with China until they behave the way
we'd like. Such a simple solution. I wish I had your grasp of the
situation and your talent for problem solving.

It worked with South Africa. But it was our Prime Minister at the time,
not your President, leading the boycott.

Well, if it worked for South Africa, it's bound to work for China. I mean,
South Africa has an economy nearly 7% the size of China's, so it's the
perfect model. I tell you what, let's do the same for the middle east and
just boycott Iran and Saudi Arabia while we're at it.

todd