Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default Planes

On 1 Feb 2006 20:07:02 -0800, "brianlanning"
wrote:

I've found a few of the planes from the links everyone's provided.
thanks. I'm a bit annoyed by the prices of some. Steve Knight seems
to have good prices, but $869 for a plane? That's just ridiculous.
One site had a set of moulding planes for around $2000. Mabye I should
go into the specialty plane making business. :-)

Yep, you're sure to save as much money making planes (or make as much if
you are selling them) as you save making your own furniture. ;-)