Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Puckdropper

Default I need a spy program ( non harmful) program...

"fixpc" wrote in :

because after I repair the computer, I want to see if he /she is
online.

the so-called spy is a resident program with an assigned ID so I know
his /her computer is OK ( up and running) and nothing else.

no attack or hack whatsoever.
any suggestion

TIA

Some times it's a good thing to avoid the /illusion of evil/. You might
not be doing anything bad, but it would sure look like it.

If you really want to know if their system's online or not, convince them
to do instant messaging. Have them send you a message when they've got
it up and running. You can also do some remote support type things (I
find users tend to like things written down anyway) with that.

Puckdroper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.