Posted to rec.woodworking
brianlanning

Default My first mailorder big machine

Who knows it may be me who shows up at your door......

Maybe it was. I didn't get his name, but he seemed like a good guy.
I'd say he was maybe 5'10", normal build, and maybe about 50yo. There
was a bit of damage to the box at the corner, but you could see from
the outside of the box that the styrofoam was probably ok. He stayed
around long enough for me to open the box and take most of the parts
out and see that the styro was ok on the inside. He said he wanted a
shop, but his wife wanted to park in the garage. lol

Anyway, things went well. I got most of it put together. But I
couldn't find my mineral spirits can. So I'll be be finishing it
tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who helped.

brian