Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

Default OT - Tim Daneluk

In article , Mark & Juanita
wrote:

Interesting spin. Take a few members of congress acting rudely and it is
Bush's fault, Bush has a credibility problem. Kind of hard to hold that
ground when the other party deigned to use Ted Kennedy to act as head
inquisitor of Judge Allito on the subject of ethics. You just can't make
this stuff up.

The latest leftoid conspiracy theory that has made my top 5 is that the
*lack* of Christian right-wing protest against Brokeback Mountain is a
vast Christian right-wing conspiracy to negatively affect the box
office returns of what's just a mediocre movie by NOT protesting it.

On the bright side, finally we have a western where the good guys get
it in the end...

--
Boycott Google for their support of communist censorship and repression!