Posted to alt.home.repair
nhurst

Default Flush mount light fixture, 16" x 16"?

Here's a link to something similar to what I used in the past:
http://electrical.hardwarestore.com/....aspx#features

You'll want to watch out for line wrapping on the link, and you'll want
to check that that product can be used in a permanent installation like
you're wanting to do. A lot of this type of lighting isn't intended to
be used as room lighting in a ceiling, but this one seems to be
different from those others, but you'll want to double check anyway.

I checked the manufacturer web site, and they didn't say anything one
way or the other, so you'd probably want to call either them or an
electrician and ask them.