Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mr. Land

Default Audio distortion analyzer software for PC

Why do you want one of these? I'm just curious.

I worked in a high-end audio repair shop for a few years, and we had
one of these. It was big, expensive, and the only real purpose I ever
saw it accomplish was to allay the fears of paranoid customers who were
afraid that their equipment had mysteriously fallen out of design
specs.

We had other tools for aligning FM RF's, IF's, detectors and such (are
such concepts dinosaurs nowadays?). AF power section bias adjustments
we performed with current measurements.