Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lenny

Default lathe chuck

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 09:47:19 -0800, mac davis
wrote:

I got the spigot jaws but never seem to use them... I did at first, but I think
that was because I really didn't understand chucking and thought small.. *g*

I use these for power sanding with my $25 Milwaukee knock off:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...54&cat=1,42500

other places have cheaper ones, but I find that these hold up well...

I use both "round" and "wave" sanding disks... prefer the wave for bowls..
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...53&cat=1,42500

I don't buy the wave H&L disks at Lee Valley, because they don't sell in 50
packs... most places on the web have them in 50 packs for about $12 or $13...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Thanks Mac !

Lenny