Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tim Daneluk

Mark & Juanita wrote:
On 31 Jan 2006 20:21:53 -0800, wrote:

There is an old adage "Silence implies consent". That I daresay, is
why Mr Blanchard and I contribute to off-topic threads, to prove that
we do not consent to whatever it is that Pat Robertson has told
them to post about this week.

Is that the current put-down that Mr Soros is telling you to use this
month for any comments that don't fit into his worldview?

I don't recall any correspondence from any Mr Soros.

My guess is you mean George Soros:

My apologies,...

No problem, I just wanted to be sure we were talking
about the same person. I had thought it was James
Carville who was responsible for much of the Democratic
Party Platform in the recent past and Howard Dean today.

On the surface it looks like George Soros provides more
funding than policy--quite a contrast with Pat Robertson
who dictates much of the Republican policy. However
maybe Mr Soros is just more subtle.

Of course, "Silence implies consent." is not a
put-down.

--

FF