Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Wait

Default math and metalworking

wrote

When I was in gunsmith school at Yavapai Community College in Prescott,

AZ,
there was a math course specificaly for the shop called tech math. It was

combination of algebra, trig and geometry. Jr. college level, would be

just
what your looking for if it is offered at your school.

Amazon has (what may have been) your textbook for only $154 and
change. thud

Delmar Pubs books ain't cheap, is dey?

ALL textbooks seem to be overpriced. Then a slight revision is made and they
can't be sold to a later class. The best texts were used ones with the
highliter in 'em.
I never took the course. It and English and Phys. ed. were required but I
never got around to 'em. Consequently I didn't get a degree but I learned
what was important. I sort of wish I had taken the math. I get along with a
scientific calculator and Machinery's Handbook.
Tom

-
Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.)
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming