Posted to uk.d-i-y
john

Default When is a digital/analogue phone not a digital/anaalogue phone?

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am helping a friend to re-arrange his office and trying to avoid
having to run extra CAT5 cables.

I think you might help your friend more if you put him in touch with someone
that knows what they're doing. Good job he isn't in any hurry as it will
take you a while to learn what you need and what to do - it's impossible to
give you a step by step guide and look for products for you then suggest a
solution. I doubt you would know where to start nd wouldn't be able to
provide free ongoing technical support.