Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Replace 105,000 btu with 60,000 btu ?

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Slim *******" wrote in message
The house will be warmer, tennants content and the fuel bill will
be far lower due to the absense of cold rushes.

I agree on the increased comfort, but how does the asbense of a cold
rush lower the fuel bill?

I am guessing he is assuming that the owners will lower the temperature
setting since they are not cooled by the "cold rush"

As for:

Everyone here is wrong, dead wrong so far. Make sure you get a dual stage
furnace which measures 80% of the existing BTU output.

It appears to make no sense at all. although I do like the "dual stage"
part, everyone else are right. Also the suggestion to use 80% of existing
BTU it totally insane.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit