Posted to rec.woodworking
entfillet

Default OT - Tim Daneluk

"LOL -- you've been caught pretending to knowledge you do not possess.
Perhaps
you should have talked to a *real* chess player before you tried to
impersonate one, so that you'd have half a chance of succeeding."

I'm sorry that you did not see the humor in my characterizing Mr. D's
arguments as a series of lame and/or impossible moves. I would have
thought that the use of the outdated notation form would have given it
away. I would have thought that not being able to castle due to
"insufficent pieces" would have been the final straw but...apparently
not. I will try to be even less subtle in the future.

BTW - I let my USCF membership lapse a few years ago and so am
technically not rated any longer but, if you would like to stop by for
a game some time, that would be fine.

Bring money.