Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Schwab

Default Cincinnati Horozontal Mill problem

Tom,

The system is fairly easily drained as there are
"nut& olive" connections on the lines. just
slacke'm off and watch the oil go into the top of
your boot. The biggest problem is getting
everything lined up. The bottom selector lever
tends to hang down but. a loop of fishing line
under it and up to the inspection plug fixes that
one.

What would happen if the line broke? If it could be violent, make sure
you won't get pinched/smashed. Is there room for a machinist's jack?

I'm going back out there Friday so I'll let you
know how we went.

Please do. In fact, some pictures on a web site would be a great fix
for us

Good luck!

Bill