David Peterson

Default Quantum Mechanics and Self-Replicating Machines

The bookeeping of self-reproduction is the same as taking an order for a
typewriter that comes with two free ribbons, an additional paid ribbon, a space
bar, and a spare backspace key. It's done with an invertible quantity matrix,
lower triangular, in technological order, inverted, and multiplied by the
demand vector. I've seen the power of Mathcad doing this sort of thing, and it
truly is amazing, so much faster than Excel on the same data....

Doug Goncz
Replikon Research (via aol.com)

Mathcad is one of my favorite programs. I'm suprised people don't use
it more often, so much nicer than spreadsheets for so many things.

Dave