Posted to atl.general,alt.home.repair,pdaxs.services.plumbing
TheNIGHTCRAWLER

Default Sewer clean out installation

Mike Grooms wrote:

TheNIGHTCRAWLER,

Ummm...I'm going to take a wild guess here. You're from the
"alt.home.repair" and not the plumbing newsgroup, aren't you?

posted:
atl.general,alt.home.repair,pdaxs.services.plumbin g

I'm from
atl.general

Had a girlfriend who had to go through this exact same thing with her
grandmothers house. Problems?

Took the roots about two months to clog things back up thoroughly using
the slicer/dicer.

Someone sent you a genie in a bottle from the distance. Thanks would be
nice but not necessary in my line of work.

NC
(Life - Cut the resolution, pathetic, and indicative of current
society.)