Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Default Tim Daneluk

wrote:

There is an old adage "Silence implies consent".

There's another adage... "Tis better to be silent and thought a
fool..."

That I daresay,

Daresay? Damn, you're pullin out all the stops here.

is why Mr Blanchard and I contribute to off-topic threads, to
prove that we do not consent

Hey, contribution is a wonderful thing. But who cares if you prove or
disprove consent? Just speak your mind and leave it at that.

to whatever it is that Pat Robertson
has told them to post about this week.

Pat who? You mean that TV preacher guy that tried for the Republican
nomination for President once? That guy that finds his wobbly old ass
on TV apologizing for clumsy statements that he made the previous
week? That Pat Robertson? Do YOU listen to him? I sure don't.

Posting a 'plonk' announcement creates a UseNet record that the
author's silence, in the future should not be considered
indicative of consent.

And here I thought you were just a twit getting his jollies by telling
someone you "plonked" them. I'll consider myself straightened out.

Joe Barta