Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk

Default OT - Tim Daneluk

entfillet wrote:

Joe Barta says:

"And to **** off one or two more... I encourage Tim D. to post and
comment to his his heart's content about whatever he wants. Personally
I find his comments to be thoughtful and intelligent and I enjoy
reading what he has to say."

Oh, Good!

Mr. Barta from alt.politics, talk.politics.misc, alt.politics.kerry,
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, soc.culture.irish, alt.idiots,
alt.smokers.cigars, alt.html, soc.college.financial-aid,
alt.building.construction, alt.home.repair, etc., etc., etc. ... has
graced us with his opinion, so carefully constructed, so closely held
and studied.

OK, so now you've established that you're able to use Google to
examine posting history. This is a skill held by most technologically
savvy 12 year olds and is: a) Not an impressive skill and b) Not germane
to your argument (that all of us who annoy or disagree with you should
slink quietly into the night).

I am in an excellent mood, BTW. I just watched W's SOTN speech rerun.
While I both agreed and disagreed with some of what he said, it brought
joy to my heart knowing that it certainly annoyed the Usual Suspects
On The Wreck to the point of Chappackidick Ted levels of apoplexy...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/