Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Default OT - Tim Daneluk

entfillet wrote:

Mr. Barta from alt.politics, talk.politics.misc,
alt.politics.kerry, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, soc.culture.irish,
alt.idiots, alt.smokers.cigars, alt.html,
soc.college.financial-aid, alt.building.construction,
alt.home.repair, etc., etc., etc. ... has graced us with his
opinion, so carefully constructed, so closely held and studied.

Ok, Mr. Marlowe, here's the story... sometimes I'll reply to a message
that has been crossposted to a bunch of assorted groups. I suppose I
should be more vigilant about such things, but I'm not. It happens to
everyone I suppose. I'll take credit for posting to woodworking,
construction, html and cigars over the years... but if my replies
ended up in various nefarious political groups, it was not
intentional.

Joe Barta

P.S. alt.idiots? Gotta check that one out ;-)