Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default Tim Daneluk

On 31 Jan 2006 20:21:53 -0800, wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:
On 31 Jan 2006 09:27:27 -0800,
wrote:

todd wrote:

So I'm on topic about 50% of the time. Tim's on topic about 5% of the
time.

I wanted to make sure I wasn't being unfair in adding him to my
killfile :-).

If Tim's posts make you uncomfortable, there's no need to come up with a
public justification. Just killfile him and move on. Why the need to call
attention to yourself?

There is an old adage "Silence implies consent". That I daresay, is
why Mr Blanchard and I contribute to off-topic threads, to prove that
we do not consent to whatever it is that Pat Robertson has told
them to post about this week.

Is that the current put-down that Mr Soros is telling you to use this
month for any comments that don't fit into his worldview?

I don't recall any correspondence from any Mr Soros.

My guess is you mean George Soros:

My apologies, I didn't realize that George Soros was on a first-name
basis with his sheeple. I'll keep that in mind in the future.