Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Way off topic question

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 07:44:41 GMT, Richard Lamb
wrote:

As it is, if you never join, you will always wonder somewhere
deep inside if you are good enough to mean what you say.

technomaNge

As the last screen of "What the bleep do we know" said,

"Agreement is not necessary. Thinking for yourself is".

Gunner?
You are wrong to call someone a chicken for not wanting to go to war.

If I had the means, I'd go back and NOT go to Viet Nam.

Any idea why?

I didnt say anything about going to war, I indicated that I thought
chickening out of joining the military was not a good thing.

War or its avoidence is the goal of the military..least ours.

There are lots of MOS that dont involve humping a ruck.

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin