Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Towel Rods Fixed!

On 31 Jan 2006 10:41:09 -0800, "
wrote:

Congratulations.

I'm sure if someone puts full weight on it it will come out again but
hopefully they will stay put for a while.

I just wanted you to know that I plan to film the next version of
"MIssion Impossible" in your house. And we'll be using the towel rod
as a means of escaping to the attic, during one of the action scenes.

This will work perfectly because we plan to have the star push the
female co-star into the attic, and then for him to step on the towel
rod, which will collapse just as he is leaping up to join her in the
attic.

Rest assured that you will be adequately reimbursed for any damage
caused, in addition to the large fee we have negotiated with your wife
for use of the house.

Sincrerely,

Big-shot producer