Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Default OT - Tim Daneluk

Dave Balderstone wrote:

I've come to a similar conclusion. I confess that I don't
understand the almost pathological need to announce additions to
one's kill file.

Bizarre.

Not bizarre at all. Seems like a perfectly human thing to do... for
some humans. What better way for someone with twittish tendencies to
get a petty little jolly on than to announce that they're going to
ignore someone? It's not a very impressive display but it's certainly
understandable... and done an awful lot on usenet by an awful lot of
twittish people. So there is the answer... they do it because they are
very human twits.

Now that I've ****ed off a few people, let me **** off a few more.
EVERY newsgroup has some off topic discussion. If you don't want to
read it, then figure out how to work your newsreader so that you can
ignore threads, or even ignore certain posters if you must. If you're
a twit and suffering from a petty little jolly deficit, you can
announce it to the world ;-)

And to **** off one or two more... I encourage Tim D. to post and
comment to his his heart's content about whatever he wants. Personally
I find his comments to be thoughtful and intelligent and I enjoy
reading what he has to say.

Joe Barta