Posted to rec.woodworking
entfillet

Default OT - Tim Daneluk

"I've exhibited *absolutely* more restraint in all but
rec.woodworking..."

KP to KP3.

"Years ago, there were some of these in some of
the photo groups but they were relatively few in number and not widely
practiced by the larger community AND they tended to die down pretty
quickly."

QP to QP3.

"In the vast majority of the aforementioned groups I have
stayed very much OT to either ask questions, answer questions (because
these are groups wherein I *do* have expertise to share), or make
OT comments."

KP3 to KP4.

"Yes the truth is quite obvious. OT postings are permitted / encouraged
/
nurtured so long as they contain the politically correct content that a

few self-anointed nannies have prescribed. When said nannies get backed

into a rhetorical corner by someone equal to their writing, the scream
"foul, you're OT." Sorry Sparky..."

QP3 to QP4.

"For example, I despised Clinton but you will not
find reams of OT threads I initiated to beat him up."

KBP to KBP3.

"Jaques, Fred, Watson, et al are very quick to howl about
any political topic they wish, and then howl again when they get
countering argument they cannot refute."

QB to KB4. ??

"f this group seriously wishes for OT threads to go away, I will honor
it in the same degree other members do."

QKn to QB4 (possible?)

" I am *very* much a part of the wreck culture..."

(Attempted castle move - denied)

"You cannot rationally chastise me for something I did not initiate..."

(Move denied - insufficient pieces.)

"I don't have to be a junky. I read and write rapidly, thereby making
the refutation of foul ideas a minor part of the day."

(Move denied - insufficient pieces..)

"I really am not trying to be a wise guy here."

(Game results in default.)

Yes, the notation is antiquated and the commentary is silly. So is the
argument.

Daneliuk is an admitted troll with a predeliction for political
pomposity. He has made no contribution to the woodworking knowledge of
the group and has made fun of Larry's turtles.

I am particularly incensed by his disrespect for the turtles.

I hope that you agree. Turtles should be respected.