Posted to uk.d-i-y
robgraham

Default low pressure problem - please help!

Just go away and try to do it. Then you'll find out.

Hey, come on what sort of posting is that ? we're here to help one
another here and that is just downright destructive.

The thread has analysed the OP's problem and a relatively low cost
solution has been suggested, that I admit I am interested in too, and
then you come along and rubbish without saying what the problem is.
Are you really happy with yourself allowing several of us to go ahead
and invest £100 or so plus time effort only to find there is a
weakness with this set up that you know all about and won't tell us ?

Come on - where's the catch please Mr Capitol?

Rob