Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
Mike Deblis

Default Li 2.8V 0.65AH battery wanted...

"Mike Deblis" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm looking to replace a blown Li 2.8V 0.65AH NVR backup battery in a

piece
of kit.

The original battery is marked "Catalyst Research B-600", but I cannot

find
new ones anywhere.

Thanks for the various suggestions. In the end I used a CR2450 3V Lithium in
an SMD carrier, fixed to the PCB and wired to the old connections. This is
about 8mm high and 30mm or so in diameter, so it fits very nicely. It's only
620mAH rather than 650mAH, but who cares... Seems to work fine. Draw is
about 20uA, so I've a couple of years before this one blows up...

Mike