Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Jones

Default Chip Foose' latest car: Impression

Peter Grey wrote:
"Mark Jones" wrote in message
Peter Grey wrote:
I'm not saying Foose's design CAN'T happen, only that the photos on
hotrod.com
LOOK fake.

Well, you said that you "just don't see it happening" and then went on to
mention the lack of distributor and other things that were meant to
indicate, I thought, that you believed the car wouldn't run or wasn't "real"
(my quotes). I was pointing out that none of things that you mentioned
would preclude the car from running, or from being functional as it's shown.

Peter

Not like you'd actually want to DRIVE that thing.