Eastburn

Default Tad Technical Services Corp - ... ?

Thanks -

That is the company - and is a good set of design docs in one jacket.
I had looked in white pages and searches. Suspect it doesn't have a
web.

Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer

Aaron wrote:

TAD Technical Services seems to have changed addresses.
Try:
Tad Technical Services
73 Princeton
Chelmsford, MA 01824
508-875-7975
508-875-8030
or

The last one I got is 10" x 5" , but still has all the same info.

"Eastburn" wrote in message
As luck would have it, I got mine before change or shutdown.

Tad Tech Services : Universal Reference Calculator.

Is TSC under a new name or moved ? It is a really nice
10"x10" (approx.) double sided plastic
Rivet, standard screw(s), metric, threading UNF... ISO metric
ISO shoulder - UNC - ....Clearance for wrenches and wrench styles.
Drill and wire sizes - inch and metric - sheet metal thickness.....
even has a C&D scale set :-)

I have name and address - but that doesn't work any more.

Anyone know of them or have one of these beauties ?
I got mine in 1999 IIRC.

Martin