Posted to uk.d-i-y
TonyK

Default Oven cleaner

"Mark" wrote in message
Hi,

On this newsgroup I have seen an oven cleaner called "citri-clean"
recommended. However I can't find anywhere that sells it. Can anyone
point me to the kind of store that might stock this?

TIA, mark.

It was me. We get it through our cleaning supplier
http://www.bunzlcleaningsupplies.co.uk/

I'm sure you could buy it from any contract cleaning supplier. It's not
specifically an oven cleaner. Its a general purpose cleanera dn degreaser
but undiluted will strip ovens without fumes or risk to skin.

I'm using it diluted in hot water to strip wax of a wooden floor at the
moment and its working like a dream!