Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default plumbworld.co.uk

PeterK wrote:
"Andy MCR" wrote in message
Hello all,

Anyone used plumbworld.co.uk? I was going to order the whirlpool bath
(http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/1060-13561), but found several bad reviews of
the company (no phone number etc) .Might go to bathstore instead and pay a
bit extra for the peace of mind.

Any help appreciated.

Andy

Check out the prices at Homebase if their -50% -15% bathroom offer is still
going. AFAIK all their top end baths are "made" and delivered by
Jacuzzi(sic?)

Even their low and mid range is Jacuzzi (or at least our was). Only
problem was when a piece was missing they insisted sending it by
Courier who required a signature even though we both agreed it would
fit through the letterbox and could normally be sent by post. Otherwise
well pleased. Make sure you get a spend and save card.

MBQ