Posted to rec.woodworking
todd

Default Tim Daneluk

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
I've got too much time on my hands :-).

I just did a Google search on postings to this group by Tim in the last
12 months. There were 116. 5 or 6 were on woodworking topics based on
the subject line.

Just to be fair, since I've been known to get drawn into these off topic
discussions, I checked my own history. At least the first 128 Google
showed me (it omitted 202 "similar" postings). Of the 128, better than
60 were on woodworking or responding to things like Toms stories, beer
jokes, computer questions, etc..

So I'm on topic about 50% of the time. Tim's on topic about 5% of the
time.

I wanted to make sure I wasn't being unfair in adding him to my
killfile :-).

If Tim's posts make you uncomfortable, there's no need to come up with a
public justification. Just killfile him and move on. Why the need to call
attention to yourself?

todd