Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

On 30 Jan 2006 19:20:03 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , jim rozen says...

... Shall I google your
comments about those in the previous administration?

You go and googlke all you you like. A case of mt. dew goes to
you when you find where I said, they're crooks but that's ok
because they're democrats.

Mmmm. Mt Dew. Tasty.... caffinated... sugar.... plus
that fluorescene-like green dye. All you have to do to
get your fix, gunner, is come up with where jim says the
democrat crooks should have a get-out-of-jail-free card....

Actually it may really *be* fluorescene.

Jim

See previous post. Btw..I only drink Diet Mt. Dew. No sugar, twice the
caffiene. Its how I keep my boyish figure

Gunner, who weighs 5 lbs more than he did when he graduated from High
School in 1971

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin