Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
technomaNge

Default Way off topic question

B.B. wrote:
Well, I chickened out. Had a nice, long talk with my family
yesterday. Then had a not as long, not as nice talk with the recruiters
this morning.
Thanks for the replies.

I am sorry to hear that. Until you are over 35? 36? you can still
enlist.

Between now and then, learn what you can, observe the world around
you and watch to see which leaders actually do what they say they
will do. Some independent thinking and observing of who the
bull****ters are might clarify your thinking.

As it is, if you never join, you will always wonder somewhere
deep inside if you are good enough to mean what you say.

technomaNge
--
I listen to Rush and Sean on
http://www.wabcradio.com/listenlive.asp