Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop

Default Anti foq safety glasses

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:15:09 +0000, Mark wrote:

|Hi,
|
|After getting something in my eye at the weekend I really must get
|some more safety glasses. I have several different types of glasses
|already but I always give up wearing them after about 30 seconds
|because they fog up so badly I can see virtually nothing.
|
|Can anyone recommend any safety specs that do not fog up? (I've tried
|treating the glasses with washing up liquid and various anti fog
|treatments, but they are not very effective).

How about some without side pieces, and so have as much ventilation as
normal glasses which steam up rarely. One is normally looking at the
danger so fast moving things normally come from the front. Slow moving
things IME normally only cause pain.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Please quote, with quote
character, previous post sniped to only the bit you are replying to.