Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik

Default Wall-Eye Flashlight to View Wall Cavity

mm wrote in
:

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:13:03 -0500, "Buck Turgidson"
wrote:

Anyone ever use one of these? I am thinking about getting one for a

No, but I worked at the facility that made the Walleye Missile, during
the VN war.. Precursor to all the fancy targeted missiles they have
now.

It might work, if you can make it dark in the room you are in. I
didn't see dimensions given for it.

But before buying one, try a dental mirror and 150W lightbulb close to
your ear.

They also have at HD an attachment to a flashlight that bends around
corners. It best fits the flashilight that they sell with it, but I
found a way to stick it on my 2AA flashlight. Haven't tried to use it
yet, with or without a dental mirror.

(They have metal dental mirrors at hamfests, swapmeets, and plastic
ones at radio shack.

Cheaper and probably smaller than this walleye. (named after a fish.)

wall insulating job in my home. Wondering if they work well and are
worth the $30.

http://www.connectworld.net/cgi-bin/...ZQ;LSD55-400;6

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.

Get a flexible borescope from Brownells gunsmithing catalog.
Or check Edmund Scientific(www.edsci.com).

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik