Posted to rec.woodworking
A.J. Hamler

Default Craftsman Table Saw acceptable?

If the bar is steel, you could try peening it.

Dave, what in the world good would peeing on it do?? What are you,
nuts? That'd be dangerous in a shop environment (especially if the saw
is turned on, for cripes sake!), and don't even get me started on the
rust problems that could be caused by such an action. Or the
unsanitary conditions! Imagine!

In fact, no liquid of any kind I can think of is gonna fix the problem.
He needs to get a new one, or fix that one; peeing on it won't help at
all.

And another thing. What if one of the children were to see him doing
this, huh? They could be scarred for life to see their daddy peeing on
his table saw.

If you ask me, he would be better off .......

**Uh, A.J, he said "peening," not "peeing," OK? "Peening."**

Oh.... That's very different....

Never mind.

A.J.