Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding
Grant Erwin

Default protecting exposed threads on torches?

Tom Gardner wrote:

Tom, I'll give it a shot, but I don't normally GET to tattoo parlors in my
daily
life. I know Seattle's full of 'em, kids here seem to start in about 4th
grade, so I'll give it a shot. Thanks, anyway.

GWE

Just ask your mother where they are. :)

Funny, Tom. I cut the nuts off some old torch lead today and got 2 nice sets of
thread protectors out of the deal, tossed the old lead in the garbage and made
more room in the shop. Win-win-win. Thanks to all.

BTW I did write a different company and requested some samples.

GWE