Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster

Default Mice - how many ?

soup wrote:
Lobster wrote:

Yes we have one

(released on the other side of town).

Where they become food for the local predators after all these are mice
that have been born or adapted to life in the enviroment of inside a
house not "out in the wild". What is more humane being killed quickly
or being eaten, possibly still "kicking and screaming"?

Ah but it's not very humane for me having to listen to my kids banging
on all weekend about how cruel it is for Dad to kill poor little
mousie... so - Dad captures it and re-releases it live; mouse is removed
from my property - result Dad happy, kids happy.... Dad still happy.