Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour

Default Installing vent hood in small deli.

wrote:
Thank you for those replies. "RicodJour"
said:
Post a picture. If they're that damn fine, you might get someone on

here to do it for you!

LOL, now that is funny. I appreciate any humor in these forums where
you are just as likely to get flames and insults. I posted to a forum
called sci.engr.heat-vent-ac and got a very disrespecful reply. Now
I'm kind of sorry I said anything about the women of the co-op but I'm
telling you I get a woody every time I go in there. I don't have any
pics but I wish I did.

C'mon, man, you're not trying. Walk in with your digital camera and
take some pictures of the location where the vent hood needs to go, and
use a likely lass to show the scale. It's research.

If the guy is that relaxed about the requirement, you should just ask
the guy. I doubt he's going to get tight just because you asked what's
the easiest, cheapest way to do what he needs to see. Might help if
you had one a brace of likely lasses looking all concerned and looking
to him for help. He's the guy that will tell you what's typical in
exhaust tech in your neck of the woods.

Don't rule out eBay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Used-Stainless-P...QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/stainless-steel-...QQcmdZViewItem