Posted to alt.home.repair
SJF

Default water seeping into bedroom - HELP!!!

"jj_sutton76" wrote in message
oups.com...
hey guys! thanks so much for all of the advice. i know that the water
isn't coming from the roof since there is another bedroom directly
above it with no leakage problems. i feel my problem is exactly what
SJF experienced. my house is located on a downgrade from the east end
of my lot and i think due to years of regrading, the landscape is now
about even with the foundation of that room. SJF... can i ask what you
did to remedy the problem?

It was a temporary rental while I was shopping for a new house after a job
relocation. Took a year to find one and I moved out without complaining or
repairing when I found a place to buy.

If I had owned the place, I would have regraded the yard to divert the
normal water flow away from the house. This may, or may not, be easy and
the way you do it depends on local conditions.

SJF