Posted to sci.electronics.repair
sofie

Default Sony KV-27XBR55 Repair

DIY Repair:
You should go to the website for this newsgroup at
http://www.repairfaq.org/
there, with some of your search time, you will find a wealth of television
troubleshooting tips, repair procedures and important safety information.
Read through the repairfaq, perform some basic troubleshooting, testing,
meter readings, component tests, etc...
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

,
"DIY Repair" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I've a Sony KV-27XBR55 and it suddenly has no picture.

Symptoms:

- no picture
- no OSD (on screen display) (the green colored text does not show)
- great sound
- tube seems to have static
- the back / neck of tube glows orange

I would appreciate it, If anyone can provide me of hints on how to go
about repairing it.

Anyone have the service manual/repair guide or schematics for this Sony
model (or similar model)?

Thanks in advance.