Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH

Default Question on fitting 1/8" solid oak trim to oak plywood

Dick Snyder wrote:
I am making a stand alone kitchen pantry for my daughter and
son-in-law out of oak plywood. I plan to dress the visible edges with
strips of 1/8" solid oak. For those of you who have done this before,
do you butt the oak trim at the corners or do you miter it?

Depends. If it is something like a shelf where one doesn't see the
sides I butt. Come to think of it, I almost always butt even if the
sides *do* show.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...