Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Way off topic question

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:09:20 +0100, (Nick Müller)
wrote:

Leo Lichtman wrote:

Unfortunately, having a non-thinker as Commander in Chief has had a
tremendous negative effect on the usefulness of the Army.

I had a lot of fun with the non-thinkers and blaming them in front of a
lot of people. :-)
Some learned the hard way what to do with me and what not.

Nick

What most here dont realize..that in Todays Army...the vast majority
of those serving, from NCOs up have college degrees. Masters,
Bachlors, Phds and so forth.

Its been a hell of a long time since anyone was given the "prison or
the Army" option. While judges may like to..the military simply wants
the best and the brightest, not the dregs. And they get em.

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin