Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

On 30 Jan 2006 07:36:53 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

As far as indictments go, no, I hate Ed Meese, so they're innocent
till proven guilty in a court of law. ...

While there are bad guys on the Right..you and your ilk make the claim
they all are.....

There's a fundamental disagreement between what you said immediately
above, and what I said above that.

"Innocent until proven guilty." That's what I said, and I mean it.

Wish me to google your comments on the subject? VBG

Your problem is similar to what their problem is: you can't imagine
they'll ever get caught, prosecuted, convicted, and have to serve time.

If they are indeed guilty, and its not a Leftwing witch hunt..let em
fry.

And, roll over on their co-conspirators in the meanwhile....

If thats what it takes..so be it.

Jim

Now care to discuss corrupton on the Left? Shall I google your
comments about those in the previous administration? And your
defense of them..either overtly or tacitly though your silence?

VBG

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin