Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop

Default Mice - how many ?

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:12:06 GMT, Lobster
wrote:

|Mark A wrote:
| Richard A Downing wrote:
|
|At least two, probably more. Also a word on Traps. The so called
|'Humane' traps are the least humane things ever. Unless you can
|guarantee to check them every 2-3 hours any mouse caught in one will
|die in a horrible way.
|
| It's what I use/used and the mice have always been perfectly happy the
| following morning to be released.
|
|Yes we have one and I think I've only had one 'fatality' (when
|admittedly I unfortunately forgot I'd set the trap), versus half a dozen
|extremely perky live ones (released on the other side of town).

Where they either went into someone else's house, or got killed by the
local cats. Not a good idea :-(
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Please quote, with quote
character, previous post sniped to only the bit you are replying to.