Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

Default Surprises about electrical conductivity

Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:
"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message

But, what I can't forget was stopping along that road to grab a Coke
with whatever college buddy I was driving across the country with, and
being immediately surrounded by very young native american kids begging
for handouts.

snipped

That surprises me. I don't recall any large number of them in Bingham, and
I spent considerable time there until the vast majority of the people moved
out, many to West Jordan and Midvale, where I was born and raised.

What you described could have easily been in another place----did you drive
through any of the Indian reservations in Southern Utah?

That ould well have been, Harold. 50 or so years is stretching my memory
a bit and I must have made about 8 of those Boston to San Francisco and
back automobile commutes during my college years. The image of the kids
begging is solid, but the location could have been off.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)