Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

In article , Gunner says...

As far as indictments go, no, I hate Ed Meese, so they're innocent
till proven guilty in a court of law. ...

While there are bad guys on the Right..you and your ilk make the claim
they all are.....

There's a fundamental disagreement between what you said immediately
above, and what I said above that.

"Innocent until proven guilty." That's what I said, and I mean it.

Your problem is similar to what their problem is: you can't imagine
they'll ever get caught, prosecuted, convicted, and have to serve time.

And, roll over on their co-conspirators in the meanwhile....

Jim

please reply to: